Moments14. August 2019
My first CD (Guns N’ Roses in Prague)22. June 2022
I do not apply New Year’s resolutions. I think
they are for people who are afraid of change. At the beginning of the year they’d
hide behind few words, start something, and in a month, they’d be exactly where
they were before. If I want to change something, I change it straight from
tomorrow. Or from next Monday, but not the way one of my friends has been doing
it “from next Monday” for nearly two decades now.
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot. Although
it came gradually, New Year is a good opportunity to share. I call it “My New
- No alcohol and refined sugar, as long as
possible – it’s crap that is anyway only an addiction in your head
- Laugh, as much as I can – laugh heals,
laugh is catchy!
- Thank and be thankful – how many times a
day do I thank for what I have? Seriously.
- Travel (abroad) and see a new place
(anywhere, even at home) every month – everything new is good and I will
not survive without traveling. Doesn’t have to be the other end of the world.
- Not getting stressed with what I cannot
influence and change – they call it the circle of influence, either you are
in or you are out. If I’m out, it makes no sense to spend time with it, it’s
better to let it go.
- Not to be afraid to make decisions – right or wrong, they are
all right at the end. They will all take me further.
- Do sports, as long as the situation allows it – and if it
doesn’t, not to bother. It’s not worth it.
- Not to live in the past – yes, I will finish
my book and it was amazing, but it’s gone. I am here and I am here right now!
- Hand over my experience where it would
help to inspire and change something – yes, I can come and talk. For free!
- See family and friends on a very regular basis – today I can’t even imagine how much I will miss them when they are
no longer here.
- Not to spend money on things I don’t need – I tended to fall into this trap again. Luckily, I woke up at the
right time. I want experiences instead of things!
- Every day to say “yes” more than “no” – like Jim Carrey in
that movie. Worth a try, hmm?
- Not to eat too much – even if the ratio
of my expenditure and income equals the skeleton I wear, I will eat wisely.
Too much of healthy becomes unhealthy at the end.
- With the words of one inspiring person, I will not shit my pants!
Problems don’t stay problems, they turn into something else!
So how about you putting on a different skin, ha?!